At Haig Partners, our greatest asset is our reputation. We can demonstrate our experience in buying and selling dealerships, but we believe the primary reason that our clients hire us is because they trust us. They trust that our involvement will generate superior results than if they represented themselves in a transaction. They trust us to do our very best to represent their interests in a transaction. And they trust us to tell them the truth, even if it is not what they want to hear. Here are some comments from former clients that attest to our reputation as a confidential and trusted buy-sell advisor.The team at Haig Partners did a great job in leading a process that brought us the best buyer.
- Charlie Fenwick (Valley Motors)When we decided the time was right to sell our store we wanted to have a confidential process, but also one that brought us a buyer that understood the value of our store. The team at Haig Partners heard what we wanted and really delivered.
- Bill Buckingham (Mike Davidson Ford)We were pleased to complete a transaction with AutoNation. The team at Haig Partners led a truly professional sale process and brought us the best buyer for our dealership.
- Brett Coleman (Mercedes Benz of Reno)I am grateful to Alan Haig and Nate Klebacha at Haig Partners who helped me and my family to realize the full value of what we built here in Fort Worth.
- Cliff Johnson (Texas Motors Ford)I also want to thank Alan Haig and Nate Klebacha at Haig Partners. Without a doubt, they guided us to an excellent outcome.
- Brian Logun (Sandy Springs Ford)While it was not easy for us to sell, the team at Haig Partners led a terrific process, kept it confidential, and brought us a buyer that has been truly impressive in its professionalism and in the great care it has shown to all of our employees.
- Frank Jackson (Sandy Springs Toyota)Alan and Nate were critical to the success of our deal, which was large and complex. We received a very attractive valuation for our company and some world-class partners that are now helping us to grow. While their golf game needs a little work, I would recommend Alan and Nate to any dealer that is looking for a team that is trustworthy and knows how to get a deal done.
- John Miciotto, CEO of ATC Freightliner of Dallas/Ft Worth and OklahomaI was interested in selling my Toyota store to get capital to expand and create a nest egg for my family. But I was only willing to sell the dealership if I got the price I wanted. Alan and Nate were patient, thorough and their network of dealers impressed me. They knew how to market the strengths of my dealership, found a great buyer and led the process all the way to closing.
- Rene Isip, Owner of Toyota of Lewisville (Dallas, TX)It was a difficult decision to sell our family's dealership. But when the time came, we knew that we wanted to deal only with buyers that had excellent reputations and would treat our employees and customers with respect. Alan's relationships were critical here. He knew which groups to approach and how to negotiate a deal that met all of our needs.
- Pamela Templeton, former Co-Owner of Ft. Myers Toyota - The Family StoreWe hired Alan and his team to help us sell our Lexus store that needed a new facility. They developed materials for buyers that showed them clearly what the opportunity was, and led a process that helped us to get the price we wanted for the store while we continued to run our other dealerships.
- Tori and Jon Shuken, Owners of Vista Lexus of Woodland Hills, CAPeople matter a great deal to me. I provide a lot of opportunity to my partners in my dealerships, and I expect strong performance in return. When I decided to sell a couple of stores that were outside of our core geography, I wanted to hire someone that I felt would be a trusted partner in the process. Alan filled the bill. He is honest and very good at what he does.
- John Eagle, Owner of John Eagle Honda and VW of Panama CityI have known Alan since 2005 when he was at AutoNation. While I have come across business brokers in the past, Alan stands apart. His analytical skills and knowledge of the car business are impressive. But more importantly, he gave us honest advice about when to sell and what we could expect all along the way. He earned my trust.
- Frank Hickingbotham, Majority Owner of Desert European Motors of Rancho Mirage, CAOver the many years of ownership, we were solicited by numerous parties seeking to buy our dealership, as well as industry advisors offering to guide us through the process.
When we finally decided the time was right, we spoke to several professionals and after meeting Alan Haig we knew he was the right person to assist us. Alan's professionalism, keen insight into our industry, and strong network of capable buyers made the decision an easy one.
Alan and Nate spent a lot of time analyzing our operation and ultimately produced strong offering materials that demonstrated the long-term potential for the store and ran a well-organized and efficient process that resulted in a very desirable outcome for my family.